Ho ho hum and a bottle of rum. Morning! How are your Thursdays shaping up for you? I hope splendidly. Mine is so far quite wonderful, very relaxing. Today I thought I’d share with you some of the things I’m loving right now, inspired by this post by Kris Carr. Yay!
1. Friends: Lala finally got a Blackberry and now we can bbm like lunatics! If only she could figure out how to turn it on. Also, me and my roommate have started a lovely e-mail correspondence. :)
2. Food. The simple pleasure of going out to a restaurant to eat always fills me to the brim with excitement. The other day we went over to an adorable little restaurant called Bridges Tavern for some delicious eats, here are some photos:
3. Exercise. Being able to do my yoga on the deck, looking out towards the waves and feeling so strong and happy. Or, going swimming, treading water, swimming out as far as possible.
4. Inspiring Articles. Like this one: 30 Ways to Live a Life of Excellence. Or 120 Ways to Boost Your Brain Power (which I’ve mentioned before but love too much to not mention again). Or Ten Tips for Health Happiness. Or this article from Garance Doré on Elegance.
6. Looking Forward. To decorating and moving into my apartment, to our trip to New York City, to spending quality time with my Mom and Dad, to peace and quiet and reading by the Bay this afternoon.
And many more things besides, but I’m off to do my yoga! Much love.