My dog is shameless! He will doggedly (ahahahaha) stalk me whenever I have any kind of food, today a peanut butter sandwich, and then depart the second I eat the last bite. You know, Jasper, if a human did that, it would be considered rude! Well I guess humans do it all the time: suck up to someone to get what they want, then peace. Huh. Whatever.
I woke up this morning with three things:
- A lovely, strong feeling in my muscles from all the yoga I’ve been doing lately. I got a new (bright orange!) mat yesterday and practiced with my bud Rodney Yee in the front hall. No big.
- One of those very rare ‘I love my body!’ moments. I’m not sure if we have a lot of skinny bitches in the house today, but I would love to think that even you thin people hate your body sometimes. For all my curvy ladies, you probably know what I’m talking about here. Anyways, I pranced around naked and stuff, it was good times.
- A wonderful cozy, lazy, it’s-grey-and-rainy-outside feeling. Yum!
Because of these three things I feel quite delighted and happy. It’s going to be a great day.
I also think it’s appropriate to address why I am feeling good. I doubt it’s just a fluke, and I’d like to make some resolutions now, today, that will encourage these moods in the future.
- I will practice yoga every day for at least 20 minutes!
- I will eat whole grains (quinoaquinoaquinoaaaahhh) at least one meal a day!
- I will continue to keep myself busy with my hospital volunteering and my photography class :D
- I will take photos every day!
- I will read every day!
Mm. Lovely. Okay.
So I want to know! What makes you really happy? What resolutions are you going to make for the coming summer weeks? Gotta make the most of them after all.
Oh! Speaking of which, what sorts of plans do y’all have for the rest of summer? I’m so lucky, I have lots of fun things coming up: for example, I’m going to see Lady Gaga’s Monster Ball (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) on Monday!! What?????? I know. My dad got free tickets from a friend of his, it’s ridiculous. Insane. I am doing my hair in pop cans and Lindsay will have crazy makeup, Bron will have a big hair bow..I’m not entirely sure what we’re going to do with my father. That will be interesting..maybe he can dress up as a bodyguard for us, that could work. I’ll make sure to take a bazillion and one photos, it’s going to be an insane show. I’m so. Ridiculously. Excited. I adore Lady Gaga. I worship her. Eek!
Now I’m off to enjoy my day fully. I’m going to use my time to circle things in the Ikea catalogue, mentally furnish my apartment…
…eat something for lunch, read a book. Take my sister to da mall..
have a wonderful day!