That’s What’s Up.
Here’s the deal.
My interwebs have been messed for the past 3 bajillion days and I have been unable to do the following:
- stalk my library holds list
- research ‘The James Frey Controversy’ fully
- post all my pictures
- post on my blog
- log the books I’ve been avidly reading
- read important emails from my volunteer placement
- stalk people on facebook (*very important.)
And etc. Living without the internet is exhausting!
So I just wanted to hop up on hurr and tell y’all that no, I haven’t fallen off the face of the planet or died or anything.
Actually, I am living in fear that the internet will just drop suddenly and the frustration will prompt me to destroy my internet provider’s office building.
And although I now have to go and get ready for the hairdresser’s/the mall/etc, I will be on later tonight (pending internet cooperation) to post about the wonderful celebrations we’ve been having lately for birthdays!