Happy Birthday Kelce!
Happy happy birthday to one of my best friends! Kelcie! Kelce, I hope that your day is superb, even if you have to be teaching kids water safety (a very noble cause, you saint you). Tonight, we have a date: to attend a step class. This could be forgoed – or, supplemented with a small celebration of sorts afterwards!
Here’s why I love Kelcie:
- She knows who she is, and is proud of it. She’s not ashamed of her love for certain genres of literature, choice of music or clothing. She knows what she loves, and loves it proudly!
- She has the most hilarious laugh.
- She is the only one who will watch So You Think You Can Dance with as much enthusiasm as I do.
- She acts tough a lot, but really you should see this girl when she’s giving a four year old a swim lesson – your heart will melt!
- She is preposterously bad at remembering things. She now uses an agenda, which works 5/8 of the time.
- She thinks she’s fat, but she’s really not. She’s a bodalicious babe. She’s hot and sexy, at the same time.
- She maintains that ‘Get Him to the Greek’ is the funniest movie that she’s ever seen. Ever. (I love you Kelce!)
- She has a simultaneously wonderful and semi-dysfunctional family. It’s great.
- She introduced us to small orange juice cartons, vampires, romance novels, alcohol, fiddleheads, and New Brunswickian culture.
- She has a very similar taste in food to me, ergo we can split many things between us.
- She loves The Sims. To this day.
- She always has great, mellow ringtones on her tiny phone.
- She is usually neutral, and a great listener. She rarely gets upset or angry.
- She is like family to me, and I always know what movies/trailers/books she would like.
- We have so many amazing memories together, that I would never change for the world!
I love you Kelce. Thanks for always being there for me, for making me laugh and never making me cry. You’re a wonderful friend and I cannot wait to make more memories with you in the future.
All my love,