New York, New York!
New York City!
Can you tell I’m excited? I am so excited! This mosaic represents most of the things I want to do in New York City. Take a NYC taxi, visit Times Square, have a (veggie) burger and shake at Le Parker Meridien, explore Central Park, visit Chinatown, eat Lombardi’s pizza, see the Brooklyn bridge, go mad shopping, see the Statue of Liberty, visit a couple museums (MoMA, Museum of Natural History), ride the Staten Island ferry, keep a travel journal and take pictures of it all. Doesn’t that sound just perfect? Yeah, I think so too. It’s only going to be a short (and relatively frugal!) trip, but I plan on living it up.
Other plans for the summer:
1. Learn how to cook. I want to cook my family dinner every night. I know this sounds like a lofty goal, considering possible heat exhaustion and long work days (well, if I get a job, that is), but I have been compiling recipes and creating menu ideas for delicious vegan and vegetarian meals that don’t look too hard. What can I say? I’m a die-hard foodie, I can’t help but look for gourmet style meals.
2. Read extensively. I plan on reading at least a book a week, if not way more. I’m so excited! (and nerdy :) )
3. Travel as much as I possibly can. I’m talking road trips, camping, New York City, and maybe a nice cottage up north with my Dad, etc, etc.
4. Spend time with family and friends
5. Spend lots of time in Toronto
La dee dah dah daaaah. I am so excited for the summertime! I am going to try and get a job outdoors, maybe even on a farm (I’m currently obsessed with pigs) and get a nice tan, fresh air and lots of fun. Maybe meet a farmboy and have a fling in the stable?