Hi, I’m effieboo, and I write In Limbo!
I created my website in May of 2009 for two reasons:
- To document my life, my passions and my projects on my quest for enlightenment, self-love and joy!
- To share my newly-found knowledge on the topics of health, school, and happiness with some beautiful and wonderful people. :)
I live in Montreal, Canada and am going to school for psychology. I’m currently at a crossroads when it comes to decisions about my future (aren’t we all!) but my passions include and are not limited to:
- Writing this blog
- Reading stories of all kinds
- Photography, mostly of food, pets and my general surroundings..
- Fashion: I love to dress myself. :) In bright colours.
- Used bookstores
- Making music! I play the piano, guitar, and have had my bouts with flute and alto saxophone. I am particularly good at playing the tambourine. I can blow a nice G on the trumpet. I also sing (vaguely), mostly because I adore to sing, not because I’m particularly good.
- Sandwiches of pretty much any variety
- Cutting, gluing, colouring, drawing, using crayons. See also: acting like a small child.
- Exercise in the form of non-competitive forms of yoga, swimming, jogging (on occasion) and step class.
- Cuddling with dogs and cats
- Watching the Food Network
- Writing letters
I adore fancy pens, eccentric hats and getting comments on my blog! I’m easy to please, am I not?
You can reach me at this email with your questions, suggestions or concerns:
To see what I do on other platforms, just click the icons below!
And if you’re just curious about me,